Here is a sneak peak of Jon & Shannon's beautiful wedding this past weekend. It was an absolute honor to be so involved with this wedding—especially our late night ribbon wall making for the photo booth. It was probably one of the most touching (no pun intended) "first-touches" I have ever seen—which was not planned but happened right inside the barracks with the beautiful coquina walls. Shannon (and her dad) shed tears of happiness a lot that day. Thanks to our vendors, my second-shooter Kevin McDonald, and all friends and family!
- Lighting: St. Johns Illuminations
- Makeup: Amanda Hopcraft Makeup Artist
- Catering: Culinary Outfitters
- Florist: Betty Jo Brubaker
- Cake: Urma K Strickland
- Band: The Committee
- "Un-official" Awesome Planner: Cassidie Corwin